Welcome to Year 3!
Teachers: Mrs E Duddridge and Ms T Meadows
This Half Term we will be learning about;
* History - Daily life in the 1940's
* Science: Health and Nutrition
* Geography - Wales
* Welsh: Y Tywydd (Weather)
Next Half Term, we will be learning about:
*History- Swinging 60s
* Science- STEM Polar Exploration
* Geography- The UK
* Welsh- Y Ty (The House)
Updates: Important Days
* Read, Write Inc spelling is incorporated within the programme. Therefore spelling activities will not be sent home but will be completed in class.
* Every Friday pupils will be completing a "Big Maths Beat That" test, where each child will attempt to beat their previous scores. We will be sending home their old test papers so please review them with your child to support them in this challenge.
*Home Reading takes place on FRIDAYS at Lunchtime. Children are able to independently choose any book, any level and is entirely their choice. Please encourage your child to read at home. and return books on FRIDAYS.
Pupils also have the opportunity to change their books with the support of the Year 6 Librarians.
*P.E Days are MONDAYS & TUESDAYS. Please ensure your child brings a suitable PE kit to school. The children need to leave their P.E kits in school as they must have access to these any day during the week in case weather or activities change.
For more information please refer to the newsletter.
This page will be updated regularly
Do you have any ideas for this page? Why not let your teacher know!
Have you seen the Kids' Zone? Play games, and visit some cool websites. You can vote for your favourites!
Thank you for visiting our page.
Mrs Duddridge and Ms Meadows